Sunday, June 13, 2010

Neway + Window Shopping


Yesterday,early in the morning have to wake up going to Times Square cause we have to back home early but lastly not the early that i though.So,I woke up 7.30 in the morning.
After that,waiting my friend come to my house and then my dad was fetching us to ktm station.
We went Pudu first by bus and have a breakfast at there too..
After finished ate our breakfast,we straight walk to Times Square and the time was 10 am only.
Usually,we saw Times Square is allot of people but yesterday is definitely different,just few people only and the shop is closed.
We waited until 11am,finally neway is open.So,we lines up and a staff bring us to room.
Alright,let sing now:)




Snap by my friend:)

Me &one of my friend

After finish singK,we went to Sg.Wang for window shopping.Seriously,window shopping was very suffer cause cannot bought anything.After that,my friend suggested to go Mid Valley for dinner.We went to Taiwan Restaurant and walk around Mid Valley.Before went home,we bought a bread named 'Roti Boy'..is was absolutely delicious.If next time I went Mid Valley again,i sure bought again.=]

Before 7pm,we backed home and is kinda exhausted but happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment