Sunday, April 25, 2010

Late Update.

Omg,seem like long time no update blog already and I had apologize that I'm late update again about 1 month.These few weeks were busy with my homework and tuition.
Cause my exam was coming soon on 17th May and from JPS.


Got abit anxious because is very hard for me and almost all form 4 de thing forgotten already.So,have to do revision but I;m lazy.


Let's talk last 2 week yamcha with ex-tuition friends at station 1.The attended just me,wan er,man ling,hui wen and her siblings going too.Kai bin not free and other tuition friend was busy.

But never mine,but next time all of you must go.

After chatting and we played pool at there.It's very embarrassed and funny when we playing.In addition,hui wen and her brother was good in pool.So,both of them teaching us to played.lol:)

While hui wen teaching me played the pool.=]
After 11pm,we back home and fetch man ling back .
END




No comments:

Post a Comment