Saturday, May 22, 2010

Mid Term is starts.

Hey peeps!Here to short update.
Well,my mid term starts on this week.So,I got no time to update my blog every time.All of my time was given to school,tuition and books.
I felt very afraid about my exam,because i spend a lot of money for tuition.Let's talk about this few days and what i did:
On Tuesday having BM paper 1&2,is hard for me especially the komsas and i ignore it.Because i never study and i just take a look within few second.I only care the novel and essay only.
Next,having English paper 1&2 on Wednesday and Mathematics paper 1&2 on Thursday.
2 paper i know to do but i lack of confident.==
Nowadays,many students are having exam already and study as well as they can.Now,my mind is just thinking to study hard,study hard and lastly study hard .:)Thus,I want to prove that I can do well in my exam and SPM too.:D
SPM is around the corner,left few more month and its was my deadline.
Lastly,Study hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment